May 30, 2009

Exciting new things!

Two diapers sold locally at Portable Kid (yay!) so I'm working on more stock for that store as well as a few more things for my instock store.

Right now I'm finishing up my first two custom birthday diapers. Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of them soon. I'm really excited about being able to offer them.

I also got my first round of feedback back on my Dreamer overnight diapers. I think there's a bit more tweaking that needs to happen. Right now they're great for my light overnight wetter (he's heavy during the day, but not too bad at night), but they don't work for co-sleepers who nurse all night :)

Oh, and stay tuned... I have something super exciting to post about on Monday! There may even be a giveaway involved... Ok, there is a giveaway involved :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment